Monday, June 29, 2009

Clouseny's

Last year in school near the end of the year, we had this lesson to learn about money where we made a restaurant called Clouseny's (a combination of my teachers' names, Mrs. Clouser and Mrs. Studeny) and we all got assigned jobs. I got assigned advertiser and I loved that job! The other advertisers and I got to make the comercials! We also got to make posters around the school! And on practice days, we don't even need to do anything, because THE ADVERTISERS GOT TO BE THE CUSTOMERS!!! Awesome!

Here's one of the posters I designed for the commercial.



Once on practice day I got seated next to my friend Levi. We were supposed to get pretend food and drinks and we didn't even get the pretend food when we had to leave to get real food! This is what Levi said to his own class mates. "THIS PLACE STINKS! WE DIDN'T GET ANY FRICKIN' FOOD! I'M GONNA SUE YOU! I'M GONNA SUE THIS RESTAURANT! SUE IT!!!!!!! LEVI IS OUT. I SAY GOOD DAY!"

Yeah. Crazy right? Ya know he also does stuff like when I punch him really hard he says "That didn't hurt." And when I touch him with my pinky on the other hand... " OH THE BLESSED PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

On the day of the restaurant opening I made sure Levi was under control. "OK, there are a lot of people in there. I want you to promise that you won't go "'Sup, Dad? 'Sup, other random peeps?". Ya got that?"... He didn't get it. But at least after everyone left we got to eat the leftovers!

I'm gonna go now. I didn't have breakfast yet. See ya!

1 comment: