Wednesday, August 12, 2009

and more swiming

Hi everybody! Sorry I haven't been writing for a long time but when I remembered about my blog I was like "Oh crud how long has it been?" So anyway I'm on my vacation right now (August) and I am in Canada and my aunt Sharon has a pool and my cousin, Kathleen (not Sharon's kid), and I love it and today is the day I am leaving and so my cousin and I wanted to swim one last time before I leave for my dad's concert in New York.

We wanted to go see the falls today but we didn't have the time to do it. We all slept in really late this morning. Well I have seen them before so I guess there's no loss. The falls are so pretty. Sometimes I wish I lived in Canada so that my family could see the falls like every week!

I don't get why the Ohio Falls are right next to Niagara falls. 'Cause Ohio is so far away from Niagara Falls. Ohh wait... yeah that's it the Ohio Falls is Part of the Ohio River. I am soooooo stupid... well ya know at some points!

Well anyway, back to the reason I called the title, "More swimming." I learned how to dive and so did Kathleen. She took a lot longer than I did, but she did learn it super fast! I'm not trying to brag when I said I did it faster than her, but it is kinda true. But when she learned how to dive she was--and I'm not exagerating when I say this (well, write it, of course)--she was amazingly great at it! And Cooper went down the slide even with his cast on!!

Well I have to get my luggage ready for my dad's concert in Buffalo and then we are gonna stay at the Comfort Inn and go to this fair.

[Later] We're in Hamburg, New York, now, where the Erie County Fair is. We saw all of the rides and games at my dad's concert--oh yeah, I didn't tell ya the concert was at the fair. Well I'm gonna go on a super fast roller coaster and then I'm gonna go horse back riding in a corral that's more than twenty feet long! That was an estimate. Well I'll write to you soon... I promise this time! Bye!

P.S. If you want to learn how to dive here is a tip. Try to jump a bit higher than you want to 'cause if you jump the height you want to jump on your first dive, you'd actually be lower than you think because your head is down and for some reason it feels like you're going higher than you actually are. Don't ask how. Well bye!

P.P.S. Sorry this is so much later than my vacation. My mom didn't get around to posting it until now.


No comments:

Post a Comment