I don't know much about Aqua yet, but I just got her today so who can blame me? I don't know why I picked her out of all the other thirty or so betta fish, but something just pulled my hand to her like it was fate!
There were soooooo many other animals at the pet store. There were bunnies that were sooo sweet that the two that were in a big glass tank ran up to everybody walking past, and the bunny that was in a small cage would lick your fingers if you let her sniff them! The pet store sold one of their parrots and got a new one to fill in the empty bird cage and it copied me when I did something simple. Like when I waved my hand, it would open and close its tallons. And when I nodded, my head it would nod its head! And there were these cute little hamsters trying to wrestle over who would get on the running wheel first! The parakeets were cute too!
You should have seen how hard it was to get to Aqua! First we had to try to get past these huge goldfish that are as big as when you make Cs with your hands and put them together! Then we had to go past these cute little crabs that were sooooooooooooo hard to pry my eyes off of! Then the bunnies, and snakes, and then my dad had to pull me away from lizards! But eventually we got to the betta fish and got Aqua.
So everybody was happy today, (except for the chinchillas that I freaked out by knocking into their cage with Aqua). Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment