Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hamster Names ( Help Me Choose!)

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT?!!!!! My mom says that if I clean my room, she will get me a HAMSTER!!!!!! I want to name it cheese! Actually, I would like to name it whatever it looks like. Like if my hamster looked like this...

I would name it Brownie. And if it looked like this...

I would name it Snowball. And if I got a hamster that looked like this...

I would name it "GET IT OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!" Literally!

When I go to the pet store, I side tracked soooooooooooooo badly, or "cute"ly! I'm talking about the animals. Now I'm thinking about naming the animals that I see there. OK how about the gray bunny in a cage on top of the other bunny tank near the fish? I think that Shadow would be a good name for him. No, wait is he a she? Or is she a he? I'm confused. Hey, if you get a really "wild" rabbit as a pet do you name it Rabbid? Hey you know what would be a good name for a desert rabbit? Jack! You know a "Jack" rabbit. So Jack would do very nicely!

A good Hamster name on the other hand would be Nibbles! I think it's just so cute to see a tiny, little, hamster nibbling on a block of cheese! Well, you can say whatever you want about the name but I think it is a very good name! You know what also is a good name? Fearless! It's kinda like a joke because hamsters are not fearless at all! They see a weird lookin' person they run to Canada from where I am!

Guinea pigs are also really cute! For starters, look at this video of a guinea pig doin' some tricks.

<

Isn't he amazing?! OK I need to go to bed cause it is 11:30 pm. See y'all later! <3

1 comment: