Thursday, June 25, 2009

Swimming Tricks

Hi, this is Jensen. I am 9 years old and this is my first blog ever, so I am very excited.



At school last year, my friend Tyler and I started to make this cool book called "The Adventures of Miss Cheetah and Cougar Man," and it was really cool! So that's when I got the idea about my blog title being half the name of our book.

I got the idea of making a blog from my mom. She has a really good blog and maybe any of you reading this should check it out!

I have this story to tell that just happened the other day. Ok, so my friends and I were swimming in my friend's pool. And one of my friends named Joey said we should play this game where we would jump into the pool and do tricks while we were jumping. So we did and it was SO fun!! We made these stupid diving names, and I was dumb enough to make one called the "Drowning Hobo"! Really it was just where I would make stupid sounds while doing a body slam into the water and it didn't really hurt at all! And it was very fun!

My 7-year-old brother Cooper did a trick called "The Split" and then said "This is going to hurt my wiener!" Did I mention he's 7?! Then he did a COMPLETE split in the air and went into the water bad place first! It was HILARIOUS the way he did it!

My friend Ben did a trick called... ok I don't know what it's called! But he went to the far side of his yard--oh and by the way, the pool is one of those inflatable pools--then came charging at the pool and then when he was near the side of it, he jumped as high as he could and then landed head first into the pool!!! It was sooooooooooo funny!!! I thought it was the #1 trick there 'cause it was hilarious!

I have to go and clean my room now. See ya!

5 comments:

  1. Haha I love your pool story. Sounds like something I would've done when I was your age! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jensen....your blog was great....keep it up...I love that someone your age knows how to write..besides texting. Texting is fine...however it is a different language...you need to know how to do both. I am glad to see that you are multi-talented...just like your Mom and Dad.... keep it up.
    Chuck Lyons...a friend of your Mom and Dad's

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to hear from you Jensen. I look forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jensen, thank you for sharing your creative life with us! You express yourself so naturally it's almost as good as being with you and hearing you talk about it! Keep writing,please! If you ever become a published author (and I hope you will)I hope the writing will be as expressive as it is now! This style is great,. It could become a whole new genre.
    I love you SO much!
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. i laughed out loud reading about cooper's trick. i just read in your profile about your blue betta fish. olivia (you know, my daughter? your cousin?) has one too. she named it zigzagzoo. no one knows why.

    ReplyDelete