Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lady Balloon

So I was at TGI Friday's last night, and I was having a blast because when it's Friday, and you go to Friday's, it's a wild party inside!

So I was telling my dad about the band my friends and I were in called The JAWS and what our tour bus was going to be like when we are rich and famous, and this man walks up to us and asks "Do you want a balloon?" And then we say yes and he asks us, "What do you want? I can make just about anything."

I knew that it was pretty much impossible to make a ladybug out of a balloon but I ask anyway because if he can make just about anything then I can take a chance.

So I tell him I wanted a ladybug and then he made the most awesome ladybug balloon I have ever seen! Well not like I have ever seen a ladybug made out of a balloon before. But it was so cool! And you're never gonna believe this but it is a bracelet! Awesome!!!!! I named her Bugsy.




My brother got a dog. You know my brother Cooper from "Swimming Tricks?" Well he got a blue dog named Friday. My family encouraged Cooper to name him Friday because he got him at Friday's and he loves the movie "Hotel for Dogs". Now you know that anyone can make a dog, but not in 2 seconds like the balloon guy did!! Cool right?


Well I'm gonna go now, and I promise that I'll make a blog about a funny school story next time. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really having fun reading your blog, Jensen. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jensen, I am loving your blog and hearing about the fun things you're doing this summer. You're very talented and smart and creative and funny! I love all those things about you!

    ReplyDelete