Have you ever had a friend who you thought was the funniest person on Earth? Don't get the wrong idea; I don't feel that way about any of my friends. I almost feel that way about Ben, though.
You see, Ben's one of those people that you think can't get much funnier in any way possible. I mean you may know some hilarious people in your life but Ben is like, close to that comedian/singer Dean Martin. He helped me make this video. Let me give a compliment to my very funny little brother, Cooper who is holding the camera (because it took Ben and I a while to encourage him before he finally agreed to film this with us).
I, for one, think that is very funny, but you know, who am I to tell you what to think? There are a lot of videos that Ben and I have made but I don't want to bore you with like 25 comedy videos. But I do want to tell you about a video that we call, "Stupid Hammock."
My friend Hunter came over to Ben's house and lay down in his hammock, and I hit the "record" button on Hunter's camera. We waited like five seconds to make sure everyone thought that Hunter was asleep, and then Ben comes out of absolutely NOWHERE! He grabs the hammock, and starts yelling, "YOU STUPID HAMMOCK! YOU STUPID HAMMOCK! YOU STUPID HAMMOCK!" Soon Hunter falls off the hammock and starts running. Ben starts chasing him around his yard. This takes a while because Ben's yard is HUGE!
I met Ben when I was like six or seven. It was on my friend Samantha's birthday, and also the day I learned to ride my bike without training wheels. And his hilariousness is what made me notice him. And plus he moved in to the white house across our street that is now like totally reddish orange and twice the size it was before he moved here!
Ben is like the funniest person all of my friends I know. Hunter, (from 'Stupid Hammock') has to come in second funniest. When Hunter and I were both younger, Hunter would would play with me more but sometimes we played something rough so I would cry sometimes and he would cheer me up by running himself into the wall. And once he made me stop crying and then he was going to go get a soda and he actually ran into the wall by accident! I was definitely cheered up then.
Well I need to go now. It is about 10:00 at night and the Winter Olympics are on. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment